HiFi-Klassiker im www.

Gerade zufällig gefunden ....
    Für zwischendurch als Zeitvertreib ...
    Zum Schwelgen in alten Träumen ...

www.hifi-studio.de/hifi-klassiker

Grüße, dB
    don't
    panic

ich will hier nicht als spielverderber auftreten, aber ich muss leider sofort für mein gelibetes vintageknob in die presche springen:

original von www.thievintageknob.org

! WARNING !

Dear vintage audio enthusiasts,
    You may have noticed an increased number of new vintage audio websites over the past couple of years.
    While this certainly is a good thing for our hobby, some facts should be clear to all.

Many of these newer websites in fact aren't websites at all: their webmasters simply steal the content of other websites and make up a new site with the result of their loot, sometimes even adding banners to pay for their "efforts". Of course, no mention of the source(s) of the images will ever be mentioned. It has now become very common to see images stolen from TVK or japanese websites such as Mr K. Nisi's, audio-heritage, freakbeatfreak and amp8 pasted everywhere without a single mention or link to the original provider(s).
    It seems indeed a new breed of "webmasters" is up, a breed that merely snatches images and data produced by others, assembles them in a new place and even puts © signs or logos on this mass of stolen content ! Imagine somebody taking the most interesting threads from all the hifi forums and piling them up to make the ultimate hifi database - at no cost. Well, this is what is happening with the content us real webmasters are striving to find, scan and comment.
    I for one link very often to other websites whenever they have info I don't have - but those new guys aren't as well educated as I am, nor as respectful of the good work others have done: they merely copy, paste and act as if they were the original producers of the content. If it's free, why bother ?

Indeed. But I'll remind those who may see this attitude as passable in this Internet "world" that scouting for this or that catalog for over a year (and often much more than that) to bring it online at last, well and lavishly, is proof of quite a different dedication and seriousness than merely waiting for somebody else to produce the content and quickly paste it onto a disguised "copycat" website clone. You can easily imagine the amount of time, money and work that went into the 2000+ html pages that now make TVK ! Then would you greet in the same way a "webmaster" who makes up twenty pages made off eBay images and stolen data from others ? I should hope not.
    Now - don't get me wrong: I have nothing against any newcomer willing to make a vintage audio related website - providing he (or she) does it with equal quality, dedication and care as the few of us have been doing for the past five years.
    While there is nothing that can be legally done against such looters, this is simply bad manners, very bad manners. Copycat websites should be banned or, more practically, ignored by all. This is killing the few of us that make real websites: those who search, buy at great cost, organize and scan literature to produce original content and original websites.

There are many others, unfortunately, but here are four well visible websites which deserve nothing but contempt:
    www.yamaha10000.com/index.htm
    One of Anthony Young's multiple content-free websites. This is a 100% snatch of Mr K. Nisi's pages devoted to Yamaha's 10000 series. And yes - even the specs are pasted in japanese ! The worst, however, happens when you Google "Yamaha CDX-10000" for instance: Mr Young's page will come up first when Mr K. Nisi is the real original provider of 100% of what you see on Mr Young's "reference website". I am sure Mr K. Nisi is very happy to see somebody else cashing in on his work.

www.quarter-a.netfirms.com/
    Mr Young's Quarter A site about the same: nothing he didn't find elsewhere, for free.
    All images were stolen from Mr K. Nisi, eBay (so easy) and amp8.com ; the former remains conveniently unquoted while the latter is all too obviously misquoted. The "history" section only comprises direct text snatches from various corporate websites. It would be very free and easy indeed to make a "website" that way, wouldn't it ? Since Mr Young didn't produce anything at all, I really wonder what the banners are there for !
    I will spare you Mr Young's other websites -there are many- but they all look alike and are thus easy to spot. They are not all as content-free as the two above but quite close enough.

www.hifi-studio.de/hifi-klassiker/
    This is a bit different for there is some original text and some content. Sure. But the vast majority of the images come from either eBay (as ever, so easy and free) or various websites such as K. Nisi's or TVK - and what do you find on these images ? A nice fat "Audio Classics" logo ! I'd love to have that fellow pay for all the catalogs I paid to make TVK - then and then only would I allow him to tag these images with his logo.

www.cdprehravace.wz.cz/index.htm
    Everything there is stolen from TVK, audioscope.net, K. Nisi, freakbeatfreak and others. The webmaster conveniently omitted to mention sources or links to the original providers.

!!! IGNORE THESE WEBSITES !!!
    !!! SUPPORT REAL WEBSITES AND HONEST WEBMASTERS !!!

sorry dafür!

hier gibts schon eine vintage-link-sammlung:

liebe grüsse,
    michi

Kommentar

@ Michi

Ist ja gut gemeint, aber ich kann mich nicht auch noch drum kümmern ob der Typ woanders Bilder fladert :D

[QUOTE][/hier gibts schon eine vintage-link-sammlung:
      http://www.hififorum.at/forum/showthread.php?t=2936]
      [QUOTE]
      .... und wieso steht das nicht unter 'Oldies' ???

;) dB
      don't
      panic

Kommentar

ja, ich wollte das nur sagen, steckt ja viel arbeit dahinter so etwas aufzubauen.

.... und wieso steht das nicht unter 'Oldies' ???
        müssen wir die angi fragen...

michi

Kommentar

Und noch was: http://cgi.ebay.de/Burmester-897-878...item2561688c89
          Beste Grüße,
          Mike

Kommentar

Ersteres ist schon ein Hammerpreis - ich musste zwei mal hinsehen. Das Teil muss man schon sehr, sehr 'haben wollen'. :G

Das zweite Angebot eröffnet sehr zurückhaltend - bin gespannt wie hoch das weggeht.
            (die Infinity im Eck würde ich auch gerne hören - kann das gut gehen ? :C)

Grüße, dB
            don't
            panic

Kommentar

weil wir grad bei vintage sind. wir haben gestern einem JVC TT81 eine neue Zarge verpasst. Bin schon sehr gespannt...

lg
              reno

Kommentar

Eine interessante Seite mit vielen Scans von Prospekten, Bedienanleitungen, Service Manuals (Schaltpläne) usw.

Etwas unübersichtlich - finde ich - aber wer suchet der findet .... vielleicht ;)

Grüße, dB
                don't
                panic

Kommentar

Hallo dB, :Z

danke schön! :F

In Ergänzung zu Deinem Link habe ich noch folgende Seite mit verschiedenen Hifi-Manuals. Von hier habe ich meine McIntosh-Bedienungsanleitungen heruntergeladen:

Herzliche Grüße,
                  Michael
                  Beste Grüße,
                  Mike

Kommentar

Danke auch - so etwas sucht man immer wieder !

Grüße, dB
                    don't
                    panic

Kommentar

Kennt ihr die schon: http://www.audio-circuit.dk/

Kommentar

Schon cool, so ne Anlage mit Vordach :E:

Kommentar

Zitat von Erikson Beitrag anzeigen
                          Großartig ist ja wohl auch die hier:
                          http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...20090618015558
                          Finde großartig! Danke!