Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Dr. Holger Kaletha Beitrag anzeigen
    Wenn die Diskussion ein gewisses Niveau unterschreitet, mache ich :WIch habe es wirklich nicht nötig, mir das anzutun. Dazu ist mir meine Zeit einfach zu Schade! :Z
    gut, dass Du dazu extra einen Beitrag schreibst.:Z

Kommentar

Zitat von Dr. Holger Kaletha Beitrag anzeigen
      Wenn die Diskussion ein gewisses Niveau unterschreitet, mache ich :WIch habe es wirklich nicht nötig, mir das anzutun. Dazu ist mir meine Zeit einfach zu Schade! :Z
      Na na, erst in die Stube furzen und sich dann über den Gestank beschweren ist aber auch nicht gerade nett.

Amusiert

Lars

Kommentar

He,
        EIN PHILOSOPH FURZT NICHT, ER FLATULIERT.

Weak electrons congregate at the the bottoms of cables... After a while the cable gets clogged with them and makes all the strong electrons weak (think of hair in a u-bend catching everything). The cheap way to deal with this is to periodically hold the cables above the connector to let the weak electrons flow into your equipment, where they will be used and dissipated harmlessly.

I do have a special box through which cables pass (the insides are sealed in resin to protect the secret of my invention) which revitalizes the weak electrons using Quantum realignment processes to convert the weak electron forces to stronger ones, its a sort-of "booster" and will solve all you problems.

Its a very cost effective solution and costs only £599 for 2 units and £399 for any more.

and for all you "its only real if I can measure it" goons... I have measured it and made a graph.

Die erklaerung fuer alles - ausgelutschte schwach elektronen.
        Zuletzt geändert von Gast; 18.04.2008, 04:13.

Kommentar

danke für den link, sehr unterhaltsam!

...why my hifi sounds better when I feed my cat Whiskas instead of Felix

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X
          👍