X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

grundig fine arts esoteric line prototypes

Hi
    I'm writing from Italy and I need your help:Grundig at IFA 1993 showed hybrid pre and power amp combination of fine arts esoteric line.I know that this set unfortunately was never produced but in Italy I have few informations about it.I would know more ( for example how many prototypes were produced,where I can find it,if it was sold in the past,etc.). I enclose the photos of the set.
    Alessandro
    My mail is silvia.colantoni@tiscali.it

Hi Alessandro,

Greatfull, a italian hifi enthusiast find the way to an austrian forum.

About Grundig Fine Arts Line......all few years running I can't find any information about it, therefore my question, is Grundig a High End manufacturer, isn't it.

If they have produced a range of prototyps, maybe they have been showed in ther own firm-museum, or selled on asian market.

I think, the best way to find out more about Grundig High End will be a direct call to Gundig (maybe also present in Italy)

with you- Jürgen

Kommentar

Ohhhh....

I've forgotten......WELCOME to us

Tell more about your enthusiastic Hifi Career....tell more about your favorite Music genre.....let us participiate on it

Kommentar

Hello,

if you´re searchin for something like that, then have a look at that link:

with kind regards
        Franz

Kommentar

Dear Hifi 70 do you know if exists the Grundig museum?
          Do you remember something about this prototypes?
          Regards
          Alessandro

Kommentar

Hi Allessandro,

Sorry, but it was a noumenon.

Regardless any big manufacturer have a museum. And this item, i can remember at it, it was very greatefull built and sounds potentially fine. But the problem are, Grundig is and was a big manufacturer for consumer hifi and kitchen radios........... and TV's, but not a accredited high end manufacturer, I think thats the reason for there loss achievment in this segment.

Have you checked Gerds interresting links as mentioned above?

The best way to find out more about it, is a direct call.

nice greets Jürgen

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X
            👍